Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

I have to say Christmas turned out pretty great this year. I have found I get more excited about what gifts I gave others than what gifts I'm getting. I made some pretty sweet quilts for my brother and sister and an awesome book for my mom. I made it on Mixbook, but it's similar to ones you can make on Picaboo or Snapfish. If you want to see the quilts I made you can click here.
I did get a super awesome present this year. This is the first year my brother Kevin has gotten presents for people on his own. Usually mom buys them and just slaps his name on them, but he did it this year and it was pretty fantastic.
When we went to Disneyland in November we were behind this family in line for Star Tours. The two kids had on these sweet jackets that had this wire (e.l. wire) on them that lit up. We talked to them as we moved through the ride and after the ride we came out and saw the dad who had actually made the jackets. Kevin talked to him for a bit and then we were on our way.
Well I opened up the small package attached to the much bigger package from Kevin and I knew what was in the big package. The small package had the little controller to turn the lights on. We all ripped into our boxes and pulled out the sweetest jackets ever!











Sadly it appears Santa forgot my man. Guess I'll just have to see what I can do on my own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment