Sunday, August 14, 2011

Josh Groban. Check.


I made a bucket list at the beginning of the year and I've been doing a pretty good job checking things off. High up on the list (at least in my mind) was go to a Josh Groban concert. I've wanted to go for a VERY LONG TIME, but it never works out for me. Last time he was in Salt Lake I was in Spain. That just doesn't work very well. At any rate he was here yesterday and I got to go! He didn't disappoint. That man can sing and how did I not know that he is so funny?



I said we went. I didn't say we were front row. It was still awesome.

In other news, I moved again. Story of my life! I actually moved back to where I was in June, but now we're in the basement apartment. We are still in need of a kitchen table and some serious decorations, but I'm excited to be back here!


Suggestions are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment