Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Job!

I got a new job!!!! I'm SO SO excited about it. I called on Friday to check up and then they called me back. It took a lot of restraint to not jump up and down while I was on the phone with the man. After I hung up though, there was no restraining going on. I was jumping and yelling and I was so excited! Good thing no one else was in the office. :) Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to have a job at all, but it's just not very fun when you dread going to work everyday. It's even worse now because my boss and only co-worker quit two weeks ago so I've been working 6 days a week all by myself. Luckily that ends tomorrow when the Manager from St. George transfers to my office. Sad day for him that I'm putting in my two weeks notice tomorrow. I think my position will be filled easily so I don't feel too bad. I don't start my new job until the 2nd of September so I'm thinking of maybe going on a vacation to somewhere awesome for a week or so. I just don't know where. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Umm... I think you should take a road trip to AZ, and since my suggestion is the first one, I think you should take it! :) Who cares if it's 110 degrees down here! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete