Friday, June 4, 2010

I love camping!!


This past weekend I went with some friends camping at Hobble Creek Canyon. The weather was beautiful and it was so much fun. I even bought a tent of my own for this camping season. I took sleeping bags and a camp stove from home and I was prepared to go. We were highly entertained when Simeon and Kolten showed up and decided they were men and needed to chop down and tree. They did it. The first tree was down in 16 minutes. The next day they decided they needed to do it again. The second tree was much bigger than the first and took 50 minutes to cut down, but they did it. It was fun getting to know new people, playing Phase 10 til 1 in the morning, taking 8 years to make pancakes, sunburn, rock gathering, beer can collecting, hiking, reading in the morning in the beautiful creations of God. It was great and I can't wait til our next camping trip!

1 comment: