Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'll be a mess if I don't

So I just got home from being at church for 6 hours. Aside from being a bit tired, since I had to be to church at 8, I feel great!!! I love being at church. It may help that the last hour was munch and mingle and therefore there was food, but really I just love being at church. In Sunday school the teacher was teaching on faith and how we build our faith and was telling about a friend who asked him why he would go to church for 3 hours. My roommate under her breath said he should have replied, why do you go to the bathroom? I thought it was kinda silly and it definitely made me smile, but really it makes sense. You go to the bathroom because you need to, it makes you feel better, and you'll be a mess if you don't. I go to church for 3 hours for those same reasons. I need to, it makes me feel better, and if I don't I'll be a mess. Luckily I don't always have to go to church for 6 hours. I was just put in the Relief Society and we had Stake meetings this morning thus the extra two hours before church. All in all, the point of this is that I LOVE CHURCH!!!!

1 comment: