Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blessings

This last weekend I had the opportunity to go home. What a great weekend it was. Saturday I went with my friend Pam to the Rexburg temple, then we visited with my favorite Cheesehead Denae. Then I washed my car and my dad changed the oil in it. That evening we all went to dinner at Gringos. My girl friends from highschool, my mom, my sister, my cousin, and two sisters from my mission. After that it was good times with my sister, since it was her birthday, then a blind date. It was pretty fun. Sunday was the best part though. I went to Stake Conference with my whole family, including 3 cousins and my grandparents and afterward I was able to witness my dad set my youngest brother apart as an Elder. It was awesome to see him sitting in the chair, with my dad, grandpa, and other brother standing around him. The gospel truly blesses my life and I'm so grateful for my family!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cathy, it was good seeing you this past weekend. You look fabulous! I found ur blog through Katie. Anyways, mine is set to private so if you'd like an invite give me your email through facebook or email me at nicoleharnold@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun weekend! Family, food, friends, and fun=Blessings! I agree!

    ReplyDelete