Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Oregon

Last week I took time off work to go with my sister and brother in law on a trip to Oregon. It was a very long drive but I had a great time hanging out with my sister and little baby Coral.
 Don't mind that I look homeless. Look at that adorable little smile!!! She's the cutest!
 Except when she blows out on your white shirt. I got peed on, puked on and pooped on within 24 hours.
 The fourth of July didn't really impress her much. We went to a parade. It was SO hot and the parade was kind of a let down. I need more floats and horses to make it a real parade.

 We were the best of friends all week! She really does love me.
 I made it to the Medford temple so I can cross that one off the bucket list.

 And I made it Crater Lake so I can cross that one off the bucket list as well! There wasn't much to do so we got some pictures, I hiked a bit and then we drove back.


No comments:

Post a Comment