Saturday, April 8, 2017

Brenda got married

Brenda got married today! The festivities started last night with a dinner. Brenda gave me the option to give a little speech or not. I chose or not. First of all my mind drew a complete blank and then even when I thought of something I knew I would just be too emotional and never actually get through it. I wrote it down for them instead. This morning the weather was not looking too awesome. Lots of wind and rain, but when I got to the temple it was starting to clear out a little bit.
When we came out of the temple the skies were blue. It was pretty windy, but no rain!
I told Brenda as she was getting ready to through the bouquet to not hit the chandelier. I don't think she heard me....
It was so great to be a part of Brenda's big day and I'm so happy for her and Ryan and their new adventure together.

No comments:

Post a Comment