Monday, March 7, 2016

Friendly faces

Yesterday I decided to go to the YSA break the fast instead of the MSA break the fast. It was a rough day sitting in the family ward by myself so I opted to go to a place where I was guaranteed to be with people that I knew. What a great decision it was! I was reminded that I have friends! And I have people who love me. Granted there are still those people who don't remember meeting me (even after 6 times) but there are those who were so happy to see me, gave me a hug, asked how things were going and were genuinely interested in my life. It was a good reminder that, while change is good, there is something to be said for the safe and unchanging.
I know I made the right decision going to the family ward, but it doesn't make the transition any easier. Going to the YSA activity helped me remember that I am always surrounded by friends, I just have to reach out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment