Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happy Birthday to me

I have a love/hate relationship with birthdays. I'm not a huge fan of getting older, BUT at least I'm not dead. :/ I love the attention but at the same time don't want a lot of attention. This year I'm just so busy I have chosen not to plan anything for my birthday. I have lots of homework and still need to finish my sisters quilt.

I also think it's lame to have to work on your birthday. I was going to come in late and sleep in this morning, but I woke up at 6:45. Boo. So I got up and got ready and only came in about 20 minutes late. I've been sitting at my desk working on stuff, watching youtube videos of One Direction. If you're too busy to have a birthday party, at least you can party with One Direction.
I woke up to this gem of an Instagram notification on my phone this morning.
Camilla tagged me in this picture while she was looking at pictures of Liam. My adorable "Irish Princess". I love Camilla and that she shares this silly obsession with 1D and that we both discovered them through Carpool Karoake, which I love, and that it was a VERY recent discovery. We spent all of this last weekend talking about which songs were our favorites and who we loved the most. She's a big Liam fan and I'm a huge Niall fan. Am I a 14 year old girl? I guess when it comes to boy bands I will always be a 14 year old girl. Too bad they are a band no more, Camilla and I would have rocked that concert!

So happy 31st birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment