Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Leap of Faith

Last night I was thinking about faith and courage. I am terrified to make a big change in my life because I don't know how it will turn out. I was thinking about the phrase "leap of faith" and how terrifying leaping is, but as I thought about it I realized something. Even if it doesn't work out how I think it should or want it to, I'm not going to fall to my death. God is my net. Even if I jump and it doesn't work, I'm not going to die. God will catch me, we'll get back to solid ground, maybe not where I started, but safe and in one piece, and we will figure something else out. But there is also the chance that when I leap, God will give me wings and I will fly. Either way I'll be okay, I just have to muster the courage to run and jump and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment