Friday, December 12, 2014

Single thoughts

Holidays as a single person can really be the pits. I love my married friends. I think they are great. I know they have their trials and they are doing their best. I know they love me and want the very best for me. They have beautiful families, their children are adorable, if not a little bit monster sometimes. :) And at Christmas this year, I just don't really like to see it. I don't like their adorable family pictures and have thought more than once about blocking or unfriending them. It's not something I'm especially proud of and I'm working on it. It actually makes me feel like a very terrible person. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm completely exhausted and everything makes me either cry or want to hit something. Hahaha, this sounds so pathetic, but it's very honest. To all you single people out there feeling the same or something similar, you are not alone. You are not a terrible person. Keep going. Christmas is about Jesus Christ. Lucky for us he came for just such a reason. To take away our anger and pain and give us hope. For that I am very grateful.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment