Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little things

Sometimes it's the little things that really make a difference in your life.
Saturday night I was sitting at my house thinking how really awesome, let's be honest here; super LAME I was to be home alone quilting and watching a movie, while 3 of my 4 roommates were on dates and the 4th was at work. I was sitting there wishing someone would just come by and visit. People, GOD HEARS THE LITTLE PRAYERS OF OUR HEARTS. 2/3 of the way into the movie I got a call from my friend Deb asking if I was home and if she could come and visit. I, of course, said YES! She came over and we chatted for a while and then started the movie over again. We Bought a Zoo. Excellent movie. Watch it.
Today I was sitting here at work (I sit a lot) and my phone starts ringing. I don't even turn my phone on silent anymore because no one ever calls me. I looked at the caller ID and was just going to ignore it when I saw a million numbers and no state. Then I thought, I bet it's someone from my mission. I was right!!! One of the elders' baptisms from my last area called me from Germany! It was so great to talk with her. I just love people from the mission!! It's so nice to know that I haven't been forgotten, by God or the people I served in Spain.
Hurray for little things that help me remember important things.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think we all need that reminder every now and again!

    ReplyDelete