Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference

I love General Conference! I always feel so great and ready to take on the world after it's over. Also the mission reunions now associated for me with Conference are always a highlight. It's fun to get together with other people who served in the same mission. It's getting to the point now where I don't know over half of the people since they served after I left, but it's always great to see President and Sister Mellor. I love to hear the messages they have for us.

This is the quilt that our mission president's wife made out of everyone's ties.

Sunday we woke up to a lovely surprise.


I was obviously unprepared for such a surprise.

The messages shared in conference were so amazing. The spirit that can be felt is a testimony to me of the truthfulness of the gospel and of the messages shared. There are always ways everyone can improve themselves in life, but it's always nice to have a little hint and push in the right direction.
I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it is God's true church restored to the earth today. I know that God calls modern day prophets to be His mouth piece here on earth. What a blessing to have the opportunity to listen to a prophet of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment