Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March

Here it is halfway through March and I haven't posted anything. There's a good reason for that. Nothing has happened. I got a cold last week. I suppose that's something new but not very exciting. I did go to the Midway Ice Castles with my friend Sarah. They were kinda melty but still really cool.


I sang in the CES fireside. It was fun getting texts from people saying "Hey! I saw you!" My favorite was my friend Laura calling me. It's always good to get to talk to her. Really I'm straining my brain here trying to think of something I've done. I started the process of being a temple worker last night. Now i just wait to hear back from the Stake President and then the temple so that will be fun. Also, I'm going back to school! Better get going on the applying part or I won't be going as soon as I would like.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. I have always wanted to go there. It looks so cool! And Cathy... you are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete