Friday, October 1, 2010

Figures

First of all I just want to say I LOVE BEING ALIVE. Life is rough and I know I definitely could have it a lot worse, but I really just like being alive. I like to learn, even if sometimes it's the hard way. Today I'm really grateful for prayer and forgiveness. As a human being I do some really dumb stuff. I'm not going to go into details on this, and really isn't wasn't anything huge, but yesterday I received some news that should have been very happy. It was good news, but because I'm a very selfish person I didn't take it the way I should have. I was kinda bitter and iritated. Then I sat there in my car and asked myself why do you feel this way. This is obviously a very good thing, why should you be upset by it. Once I saw that I was just being an idiot and that my life would still turn out just fine, I focused on the positive and asked God to forgive me for being such a brat. I felt much better and today it's like the greatest news there ever was. Well maybe not ever, but it's still good news.
In other news, I had to buy a new battery for my car yesterday, I went to a Clay Walker concert with some friends, I completely moved out of my old apartment and in with Katie, cleaned out my car, was in an awesome movie where I was the star and might I just say I'm an amazing Wendy. Peter Pan's Wendy. It's gonna be awesome. Pretty much life is good, can't complain too much. Shouldn't complain at all.

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment