Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Not gonna lie, I'm not a huge fan of making decisions. I do okay with your everyday tasks, what to eat for breakfast, pants or a skirt, straight or curly hair, but the bigger more life impacting decisions aren't so easily made. I've known since January when I signed my lease that it ended in September. Now here we are in September and do I have a new place to live yet? Of course not. Have I thought about it? You better believe it! Have I gotten anywhere with it? Not really. I think I've come to the conclusion that maybe I depend on others too much. What are they choosing, what will help them the most, blah, blah, blah. Well here I am waiting for them to choose, trying to help out someone else and the answer came yesterday that I shouldn't wait on her anymore. Maybe that's not a good way to phrase it. The answer was maybe you should just make a decision. Now I'm stuck. I was gonna stay where I am with my one roommate, but that just doesn't look like it's going to work. I can move in with another friend which I think is what I want to do, the only problem is that I drug my feet long enough that now the place we were going to go is full until next semester. So now I need to find a place to live for 3 months until I can go to the place I should have gone with 3 weeks ago. What's my problem?! Where to live, where to live?

1 comment: