Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tabiona Utah . . .


Who would have ever thought that I would love Tabiona Utah? Most people haven't even heard of it. It was such a fun weekend and just reminded me how very blessed I am. I really have a great life. I went out with Aubrey early to clean and help her get everything ready. Then the people started showing up. What a fun time we had! Dancing, eating, playing games and just getting to know new people. I love being mormon! It was just good clean fun. It was an overnight thing and we didn't have to worry about what might happen. The girls were upstairs and the boys were downstairs and that was the end of it. I suppose there is always something that could happen but with all the rooms filled it would have been really cold for any rebellious people. :) It was so great to just be out and away from everything. Not that I really have a very stressful life or anything, but it was still so fun. Saturday was filled with feeding the cows. I'm definitely not a farm girl, but I could be I think. With some practice. The horse riding was my favorite part I just wish it hadn't been so cold. I will definitely be going back with Aubrey in the summer for a repeat of this great adventure. I just have to count my blessings more often and remember how much God loves me. I have a great life!

1 comment:

  1. Sure, sure. Church meeting. Right. I see your priorities. HA HA. JK. I'm glad you had a great time...looks like some fun!

    ReplyDelete