Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two thumbs WAY down for the job hunt

So I heard back today from that job I really really REALLY wanted. I didn't get it. At lease now I know and can quit worrying about it, but it's still sad. I'm a bit frustrated with the whole job search. I went to school, granted I don't want to do anything with that degree, but still I went to school. I just want a job. I'm sure there's some lesson I should be learning from this. Persistence maybe? Optimism? Well I'll try for both of those as well as some others. Something will come up. Hopefully it comes up soon.
I often wonder if I'm learning the things I'm suppose to from the trials that come up in my life. After all trials are an important part of our journey here on earth. Maybe learning to be grateful for those trials. I'm working on that. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of it. In the meantime I guess I'll "just keep swimming".

No comments:

Post a Comment