Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018

I have a good feeling about 2018. I'm sure it won't be without it's challenges. I'd think something was wrong if there weren't any, but I think good things will happen this year. I'm halfway through my first year of teaching and really feel like this is a good place for me. Teaching has helped me so much in my personal development as I struggle to figure things out and learn how to be more patient. Thankfully my successes in patience are outnumbering my failings these days.
I have seen the importance of reaching out and be willing to step out of my comfort zones as people in my ward have opened their arms and invited me in. It's amazing how something so small as letting me hold your child really touches my heart.
This year has already brought new people, new adventures and new opportunities and I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings.

Happy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment