Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Changes

This week will be my last week working at the Provo temple. It's closing for two weeks for it's biannual cleaning and I am being released, since I will be in the new temple district. It's very bittersweet. I have worked in the that temple for almost 3 years. While not the most beautiful temple on the outside, it is so beautiful on the inside and will always hold a very special place in my heart. I have learned so much in my time as a temple worker. I don't know what I'm going to do with my free Thursday nights! Probably go to the temple. ;) Standing in initiatory last week, the power of what I was doing really hit me. It was overwhelming. The ordinance itself is quite profound and then to think that I was pronouncing those blessings on someone else with the authority I had been given by the temple president. It was really just so great. What a blessing the temple has been and continues to be in my life.

I also quit my second job at the fabric store which has freed up my nights. I will be moving to a new house in a couple weeks. Not a huge change, since it's just down the street, but a change none the less. I will also be moving the family ward in January. When you can't control the things you really want to change, you change all the other things that you can. Hopefully it brings new life and progress. I'm excited for a new year and new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment