Monday, September 15, 2014

Decisions

I hate making decisions. Like big ones that are really going to affect my life. Probably in a really big way. I've been feeling the need for a big change for a few months now. New job, new place, new people. And although I know I need the change, I just have no idea what to do or where to go. It's terrifying. I feel like I'm stuck in life and then even more stuck in trying to decide what to do. A neon sign pointing in the right direction would be super. Sadly I know that's not how it works. I'm glad general conference is in a couple weeks. I probably should make a couple trips to the temple as well and maybe find out who my home teachers are. Being an adult really is the pits sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to all of this! Keep your head up. You'll figure it out. Life is funny that way :)

    ReplyDelete